Community Association Memberships
A one-year Membership to The Citadel Community Association costs $30.00 per Household per year. Upon receipt of payment, you will be provided with a Membership card, which is valid for 365 days from date of purchase. Here’s what you get for only $30/year ($15 for Seniors).
• New events & Programs - see our Home page for upcoming workshops & events
• Tuesday/Wednesday Night Badminton
• Ice Rinks – Skating
• Tennis Courts with a Managed Citadel Tennis League & Tournaments from Beginner to Advanced.
• Landscaping & Christmas Light in Citadel and monitoring green-space maintenance quality
• Access to Basketball courts and organized Sports events
• Affiliations with Soccer Programs
• Volunteer appreciation events
Most importantly, CCA membership gives you a Community Association that supports its residents in a myriad of Community, City and Provincial related issues: (e.g. Enhanced maintenance of the community, Traffic Concerns, Program funding, local development, and much more).
Added Cost Saving Benefits (Coming Soon):
Nature of Business
Active CCA Member Discount
Condition: Cannot be combined with other offers and please indicate member discount at time of quote / booking
Getting Engaged in your Community
We would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to keep engaged with YOUR community by any / all of the following means:
• Taking out a new or renewing your membership
• Get listed on our two bulk email distribution lists:
- Events: Be informed of all events in the Community
- Volunteers: Keep informed of Volunteering opportunities
• Engaging with us on the Citadel Community Facebook Group ---> HERE (click “Like”) This is a forum where Community information and news is shared.
Who Benefits from Community Association Funds?
- Residents who have concerns within the community. Volunteers with the community association handle these concerns and liaise with The City of Calgary, the province of Alberta, or the government of Canada.
- Residents who have children who use the hockey and free-skate rinks, tennis and basketball courts, play areas, parks, and Park ‘n Play programs. These items are very expensive to maintain and replace.
- Residents who have children in organized sports that are affiliated with the Citadel Community Association. The community association pays for the insurance for these sports. This is why it is mandatory that parents must purchase a Membership if their children wish to register for organized sports.
- Residents who enjoy the safety of traffic lights at major intersections along Country Hills Blvd. It was the Citadel Community Association that was instrumental in getting the city to install these traffic lights.
You can purchase a new membership or renew your membership online ----->