Citadel’s Parade of Garage Sales
Saturday. June 6 2015: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Citadel (Tent at Citadel Gazebo)
Registration is closed for the 2015 Citadel Parade of Garage Sales - To view the Map of the 2015 Registered Garage Sales - Follow the Link Below
Citadel’s Parade of Garage Sales have been one of our more popular annual events, with many people visiting from other communities. This year, we will be serving cookies, juice and maps with participants sales marked.
How Does It Work?
• You will receive an email confirming your registration and tips about preparing for and holding your garage sale.
• Register by May 31st by completing the online registration. This is a hard cut-off date.
• Your registration fee goes towards other events and programs organized by Citadel Community Association, such as the Stampede BBQ, Fall Fair and sup¬plies for Badminton and Youth Drop-in program.
• Zeena Taghvai RE/MAX Real Estate Mountain View, our sponsor, pays for all of the advertising through the Calgary Herald, in neighboring communities with large “neon” signs, and smaller curb signs. She will also give you an 11” by 17” sign for your yard or street corner.
• Your address will be listed on the Citadel Community Association website by May 31, and on the maps available at the Citadel Gazebo and online.
• Host your garage sale (advertised time is 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., but you can start earlier if you want to).