Citadel Stampede Breakfast
Saturday, July 6, 2013 (9:00 - 12:00)
At the outdoor skating rink
Free for Community Association Members.
Non-members $3 per plate
And of course - BREAKFAST!
For the third consecutive year, Citadel's Stampede Breakfast is GOING GREEN!
- All plates, cups, stir sticks, napkins and cutlery at this year's event will be compostable (made from 100% plant materials that will break down and become fertilizer)
- None of this waste will go into the landfill
- We are using local products whenever possible
- set up starting at 7:30 a.m.
- early or mid-morning shifts of:
- cooking or serving sausages, pancakes, eggs and hash browns
- welcoming people and admission
- keeping condiment tables tidy
- clean-up after 11:30
- Volunteering is a great way to build a community, get to know your neighbours and spend a morning in true Stampede fashion.
Email Holly Perry at email@example.com for more information!
Citadel Community Clean-Up
Saturday, June 8, 2013 (9 a.m - 2:00 p.m.)
Parking Lot - Citadel Park Elementary School/Ice Rink
Click here for details
Citadel's Parade of Garage Sales
Saturday, June 1, 2013 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
De-Clutter and Reorganize! Have a Garage Sale!
This year we will categorize your sale on our information sheet. This will help treasure hunters get straight to the addresses for the goods they are searching for. See the registration form for your category choices (choose one only).
Not only does your registration include a lawn sign, garage sale tips and address advertising, your registration funds go back into the community!
Registration deadline is May 25, 2013. You can drop off your registration with payment in the mail slot at the Community Corner inside the Citadel Esso, or by mail. (if by mail, we must receive by May 25th in order for your address to be included in the hand-out).
Our sponsor, Zeena Taghvai from Re/Max, will have advertising signage placed in the surrounding five communities two weeks prior to the sales date. Note: bold signs will not be used due to restricted usage regulations. Ads will be placed in the Calgary Herald and Calgary Sun as well.
For further inquires, please email (Karen Mills) Stampedegal@hotmail.com
Friday Night Drop-In and Tuesday Night Badminton Times
Citadel Community Association's Friday night drop-in program for youth and our Tuesday night badminton return for 2013. Below is the schedule for the coming months.
Badminton runs from 7pm - 10:30pm Tuesdays, and the youth drop in is Fridays, from 7pm - 9pm. We hope to see you there!
Friday Night Drop In at Citadel Park School (7pm - 9pm):
- February 8th and 22nd
- March 1st, 8th and 15th
- April 5th, 12th and 26th
- May 3rd, 10th, 24th and 31st
- June 7th, 14th and 21st
Tuesday Badminton (7pm - 10.30pm):
- April 2nd, 9th, 16th and 30th at Citadel Park School
- May 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th at St. Brigid School
- June 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th at St. Brigid School
Community Association Facebook Page
The Citadel Community Association has a group on Facebook! This is a great forum for residents of Citadel to get to know one another and discuss issues relevant to the community. Go to www.facebook.com and search Citadel Community Association to join us!